1. How much time will your application procedure take ?
Application process is divided into two parts. The first part is securing an admission in a desired course and the second part is applying for a student visa. Once a complete application is submitted to a college, a response may come within one weeks time. Once your admission is secured and all the required documents for the visa are provided, we can process your student visa with the help of AASTHA LAWYERS in 20 days.
Please note that the visa processing time may change depending on the candidate’s country of origin.
2. My Canada study permit has been rejected. Can you help me understand the reason(s) behind it and guarantee its approval if I employ your services ?
We can definitely help you understand reasons for rejection but at no time can we guarantee an approval.
3. Is Canada still processing study permits given the COVID-19 situation ?
Yes. The Canadian government has made special rules and exemptions for international students. Get in touch with us to know more.
4. How much will you charge for my application ?
A student pays no fees to us or the lawyers. The candidate will only have to pay for his/her college Application fees, Tuition fees, GIC and Visa Application fees.
5. Will you also prepare me for the interview ?
An interview is rarely required for a student application, but if needed, our team is there to guide you through each and every process.